Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer School

My kids started summer school today. Hurray! Here's a slice of pie to celebrate . . .

Village Inn Teacher Appreciation


CHECK THE PHONEBOOK!
Over the weekend, I read my new phone book. Well . . . I read the back few pages, anyway There are some real deals in the coupon section in the back. Haircuts to car repair, you can always find some great discounts in any public listing phone book. The Real Yellow Pages of Springfield, MO even have "buy one general admission ticket get one FREE" to Bears football, soccer, volleyball, basketball, softball and baseball. I think they got 'em all covered.

From Twitter:


Have extra phone books? Drop them off at either CU Community location - The Girl Scouts recycle them to raise money
Main Branch
818 N. Benton Ave
Springfield, MO 65802

No comments:

Post a Comment