Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Introduction

We're all looking for a good discount these days, and I consider myself to be the Queen of discount. I'm not cheap. I'm thrifty. Thrifty is good! I have found so many different ways to get discounts so I'll pass the secrets on to you. Use them to save money on groceries, pharmacy, clothing, restaurants, vacations and pampering which I'm sure you deserve.

Let's get started with the basics. Everyone should bookmark the following websites and check them close to the beginning of the month for updates.

www.couponmom.com

The easiest way to save! It ain't no lie! She has tips to teach you to cut your grocery bill in half. You've probably heard of those people who get to the Kroger check out and their total bill started at $139.78 and by the time they use their coupons and rewards card they leave paying only $15.99! This can be you. It will require some effort but if savings is what your after, be sure and join the coupon mom system!

Freeflys.com

Cheap is good . . . but free is better! Everything from batteries to oatmeal, this site has it all. I'll tell you how great the day was I was out of laundry detergent and couldn't buy any for a few days but I checked my mail and my free Tide sample had arrived. I wasn't that excited about doing the laundry, but at least I had clean clothes for my kids to wear the next day. Bookmark it and you'll have the links to samples at your fingertips.

Well, my kids want to get on the computer to play a computer game we checked out at the library. Just another quick tip before I go. You local library is a wonderful source for not only books, but computer programs, movies, music and more.

Have a great day and check back often. If you live in the Ozarks, I'll be blogging about ways to save locally in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment