Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shortcuts to Branson, MO

I'm usually the first to sign up for a contest, since I have won a few. I figure the more contests I enter the better my chances are of winning something. Here's a chance for you to win 4 tickets to the Dixie Stampede in Branson, MO. There's really no other way I could afford to go to this overpriced and yet highly entertaining show. While your at the KY3 website, you should sign up to get notifications to all of their contest announcements.

Enter To Win at KY3.com

And following along to Dolly's contest . . .







I'm also very much looking forward to saving money at White Water this summer. Thanks to 417 and GO Magazines there's a fun party planned for June 20th, just click on the picture for details . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment