Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Use Volition

I'm about to tell you a secret. This is where it all began for me. I was really trying my best to make money filling out surveys. What a crock. You can make a few dollars here and there. For me, the time involved was too much for too little. Through various searches for surveys, I came across this magical site. It doesn't look very fancy. It's pretty basic. But the information you will have is AWESOME!
This site has much to check out, so set aside at least an hour or more. Plus, pay close attention to the ads on this site. There are great deals and opportunities from their advertisers that you can't find anywhere else.

Free Trade Magazines for business professionals to sign up for. Wanna do some comparisons of cell phone, long distance, DSL, and voIP? You can find out about Movie premiers, free samples, and mailing lists galore! Oh and they can get you in touch with the best survey companies. Everything is scrutinized by users in their forums so you can find out the real deal.

And if you've ever thought about mystery shopping, this is the money load website! Getting paid to shop might sound too good to be true, but there is real work involved. In most cases you will have to spend a little money before you get paid. I've gotten into the mystery shopping and I'd say it's great. The Mystery Shopping forums on this site will point you in the direction of legitimate businesses who don't ask for much for you to sign up with them. Sign up for 2 or 3 at first and then go from there. You have freedom to pick and choose your assignments and you usually get to keep what you buy. There's about a 30 day turnaround time on getting reimbursed for your purchase and then they will pay you for the job on top of that.

Ya'll have fun now and don't forget who gave you volition in the first place. And while your at it, please pass my blog along to your friends. All I am trying to do at the moment is grow my readership. I might get to giveaway some more stuff if I do and I just love giving away stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment