Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Clippless Coupons


Dear Queen of Discount,

Just found your blog through MLM and saw that your running a drawing. :D I have been wanting to try coupon clipping, i have a friend that's very good at it, but I never seem to remember to take the things with me once I've done it. Here's to trying again!!! :D

Louise

It's hard for me too Louise. I have gotten to where I can't go shopping without my coupons, so I always carry them around in my purse and then they get loose in my purse and it all becomes a disorganized mess. Coupon organizers come in many different shapes and sizes. I've seen ladies use large business card albums and others use expanding files. The one I like is small enough to fit in a large purse and so you'll always have it with you.

Or you could just forget the coupons and do it this way!
These are electronic coupons. After you sign up, pick the store you do the most grocery shopping with and then your coupons are loaded directly onto your grocery store savings card.

Another electronic coupon site, upromise.com is for college students. There's coupons for groceries, restaurants, and online retailers. If your taking a little night class, be sure to take full advantage of your student status. I might just got back to school so I can get the deals!

Thanks to iheartcoupondeals.blogspot.com I just found about cellfire.com. You can have your coupons text to your cell phone and show that at checkout. I'm still checking it out, but it sounds cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment