Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mom's like me, they really like me!


Thanks to momslikeme.com, I found this useful coupon. Who doesn't spend at least $50 a trip to the grocery store? Might as well save when you do it. At momslikeme.com, I was signing up to win a pair of tickets to Raven Simon at the Ozark Empire Fair this Saturday. My kids don't really know who she is, but they'd have a blast. There's still time for you to enter if you want. While your visiting this site, you should see the world of bargains and deals that mom's across the Ozarks have found. Consignment sales, Mall deals, it's all there.

Back To School shopping?
Stop by Children's Orchard this weekend . . .

Buy 1 Get 1 Free

All Pink-tagged play wear resale clothing and Clearance marked down resale clothing is Buy 1 Get 1 FREE today, July 28, 2009 through Sunday, August 2, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment