Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wonderful Opportunity


I received an email this week from Karen Scott at Pinecone Research and it said I could invite some friends to join the panel. This is the best survey outlet available for those of us who don't mind making our opinions heard. I have been a member for about 5 years and so far I have been paid $3-$5 each time for testing out products such as 34.5 oz of Maxwell House Coffee, Soft Soap's Fragrence Body Wash, and other full size products that are new to the market. So you basically get your cake and you get to eat it! If I were you, reading a blog about ways to save money . . .
I'd click this link!
Important, REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment